Schedules, prices and visits to the Museum
- Tuesday to Thursday, from 10:00 to 14:00.
- Friday, from 10:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00.
- Saturdays, from 11:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00.
- Sundays, from 11:00 to 14:00.
- Closed on Mondays and holidays.
On Christmas, the Museum will remain closed on December 24,25, 26 and 31 , January 1 and 6.
The ICP Museum is open with additional safety measures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
General admission is 3 Euros, but there are discounts for several groups.
Moreover, various activities are offered, which you can learn about in this site.
Guided tours in English available on request.
Free entrance every first Sunday of the month.
C/ Escola Industrial, 23
- Phone: 93 726 17 69
In the internet
How to get there?
- Urban buses (www.tus.es): lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 23 i 80
- Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (www.fgc.es): line S2 (stop Sabadell Rambla)
- Renfe (www.renfe.com): lines to Terrassa and Manresa (stop Sabadell Centre)
ramp, elevator, wide hallways and elimination of steps, for people with reduced mobility.
subtitled audiovisuals and magnetic loop in all public spaces, for people with reduced hearing.
big characters and good contrast, for people with reduced sight. We are also working on a visit specially adapted for blind people.